Q) d3wey.com... who are they?
A) Well the question is not who ‘are’ they…. More who am I?
d3wey.com is in fact me, David Dewey.
Q) Okay so who is David Dewey?
A) I am a multi-skilled designer and IT specialist local to the Wallingford area.
Following redundancy in late 2009 I created the d3wey.com brand to set out on a fresh future of design, something that has been a big part of me since young and something that I have personally developed over the last 15+ years.
Q) Oh so you are not a huge multi employee design/IT company then? Should I be put off?
A) Not at all... just consider your needs, your budget and how you like to be treated.
Over my career of managing clients, staff and sub-contractors, I have learnt that sometimes the personal touch can make all the difference.
Whether it be design or IT support the key elements to this touch are:
- Understanding your position
- Treating you like a human being
- Building a trust
- Learning your needs, discussing your knowledge base, getting a firm understanding of your requirements
- Avoiding technical terms where possible, knowing the frustrations of a 'help line' attitude and avoiding them!
- Spending time with you, letting you reach your potential through my creative and technical skills